Stone Chi Massage - Vancouver's Premiere Hotel and In-Home Massage Provider
Stone Chi Massage, a therapeutic massage services provider, specializes in hot stone massage in the Sea-to-Sky corridor. We offer each client a premiere massage experience either in our stone sanctuary studio, or in the comfort of their venue of choice.
StoneChi Massage Modalities
Our massage modalities include the following:
- Deep Tissue Therapy
- La Stone Therapy
- Relaxation (Swedish Massage), Reflexology
- StoneChi Massage, (elements of Japanese Shiatsu and Chinese massage with heated and chilled stones)
- Mobile or in studio Couples Massage for loved ones
- Registered massage therapy upon request
- Our custom designed sessions address each individual’s needs. Our rates are also comparable to other premiere massage providers.
For those corporate clients seeking something new, we innovated Hot Jade Chair Massage – onsite therapy to offices, conference events, and private corporate events.
Spanning many modalities, common techniques to expect are as follows:
- Effleurage (synchronized palm pressure pushing blood towards the heart, relaxing and bringing blood and circulation to the muscles
- Petrissage (including wringing, kneading, and rolling in order to push more blood and circulation as well as begin to break up muscle adhesions)
- Cupping (two hand massage technique)
- Pressure Point Meridian Therapy (balancing the entire energy system through ki points) to balance the physical, energetic, and emotional bodies
- Trigger Point Therapy (a deep tissue technique to release pain in the belly of a muscle group by pressing a related point between two muscles or a muscle and bone intersection)
- Gentle neck traction to improve migraines and other neck and shoulder pain
- Piezoelectric technique (tapping two stones one on the other to break up scar tissue)
(using geo-thermotherapy – used in La Stone Therapy, penetrating heated and chilled stones that result in deep chemical changes and release within the body’s systems)
- Hara abdominal work to relax internal organs and deliver smooth ki and blood to the entire external body
Two point pressure (A Shiatsu technique, holding two pressure points to build and release ki to balance areas of pain and weakness)
- Stretches to open the meridian systems
- Tsubo therapy: Turbo charged power pressure relief points in the neck, head, shoulders and back
- Serving Mobile and In Studio Locations
While mostly providing mobile services, we provide more extensive treatments in our Stone Chi Massage Sanctuary space. Whereas we transport 16 heated stones in our mobile stone sessions, we work with 101 hot and cool stones in our studio signature stone therapy sessions. Our convenient centrally located space is in the heart of South Granville St. This enables our clients to take easy transit; if you are driving, parking is provided. Our mobile clients love us because we are willing and able to provide professional discrete five star service while accommodating their challenging schedules.
“I recently received a stone massage by Dena Jackson. It was beyond remarkable. I met Dena over 10 years ago after completing training as a Shiatsu therapist. She taught a stone course called Stone Chi, stone massage focused on Chinese Meridians. I took her training and there began my love affair with the stones.” Harry Isaac