A Stone Chi (hot and cool stones with Shiatsu, hot oils, chakra work) Massage treatment takes you out of every stress into immediate oblivion. As the heat of various shaped stones slip into your muscle tissues, (this treatment is a hot oil treatment too!) every bit of tension and knotting retreats. The affect of the stones moves deeper yet into the body, penetrating deep sensations of warmth into the bones, and into your whole being.
Just when you think you have retreated into a puddle of warmth, ocean marble stones send fluid cooling sensations throughout the body that release tension and pain from inflamed areas. As the old blood floods out of your muscle tissues, new blood flows in, ridding the body of toxic build up and waste. It’s like going into your attic in April and doing a deep clean. The heat and cool of our Stone Chi (Hot and cool stone massage) is our best offering to make you feel renewed, alive, and delicious in your body.
Relaxing is not easy for many, because the mind gets involved and it takes awhile for many of our clients to decompress from a stressful week. But this treatment will remedy all of that. In just one hour, you will renew and push the reset button on your week! Call us at 604-339-6077 to book with us today!
What are the types of stones used and their benefits?
A variation of different types of stones are used in one hundred and one Hot and Cold Stones; this dance of Marble, Jade, Basalt (river rock), Sardonyx, and Labadorite hot and cool rock massage moves in rhythm to the elements of air, water, and fire – bringing each new client to a state of euphoric release.
- Fibromyalgia: Our clients experience longer lasting results in a Stone Chi Therapy, because we contrast both smooth hot and cool covered rocks within the session to heal inflamed muscle tissue. The alternation of temperature produces great relief to “hot spot” areas in spasm
- Osteoarthritis: The heat relieves pain and stiffness in the joints – and the cool brings new clean blood to the tissues
- Headaches and pain: Hot and cool B.C. Jade stones shaped stones are used in trigger point and traction work, creating space in the cerebral spinal fluid and vertebrae.
- The alternating temperatures and frequencies of this beautiful joy-filled stone session bring each client great comfort and relief from muscular pain
- Muscular sports Injuries: Running heat and coolness through an injured muscle tissue creates a vascular aerobics through the tissue, accelerating muscle repair. The cool stones act as a pain eraser to areas of inflammation
- Immune compromised: While not anyone can have a regular Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage, anyone may experience the benefits of laying on a smooth bed of stones. Even people in a chronic state of pain and fatigue, with a sensitive nervous system may experience the gentle nourishing affects of a gentle warm stone treatment
- Anxiety and Insomnia: Once again, the many sensations of hot and cool trick the mind into relaxing. Many report going into a deep place within themselves, submerging from the session completely renewed.
- Menstral Pain and digestive disorders: Placing frozen stones over the abdominal region and massaging the three yin meridians in the legs actually draw the chi or ki down the legs relieving and restoring the smooth flow of blood to the area
- Balances nervous system: Because anytime the body temperature is taken away from 98.6, the autonomous nervous system is working to bring the body into a state of homeostasis.
- Alternating temperatures helps to manipulate mind and body to let go and return to a more balanced state
- Manages Stress – May help anxiety and depression
- Improves sleep
- Improves chronic low back, neck, and shoulder pain
While we do work with 101 hot and cool stones in our studio sessions, A portable Mobile Stone Chi Therapy Session is also available if you are wanting to do deeper healing work and incorporate the five elements into your stone healing session.
Benefit from a Stone Chi Massage, today it will be an experience you will never forget!
To book your appointment, contact us here!
Stone Chi Massage
#25, 1410 West 13th Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia